Wednesday 15 June 2016

HOW TO STYLE MOM JEANS

Hello dear reader,
It’s been quite a while since we did this last, hasn’t it? At this day and age, I have come to realize that it is very easy to lose sight of your goals if you lose even the slightest focus. There is so much to do and so less time. It has been months of running away from myself, trying to curve out my niche, cliché but I have been thinking about my goals and sh*t. All those months you ask? Well yes, the curious case of thoughts but no action, sound familiar anyone? no? Well in any case, all that matters is that I am back to doing this thing that has been invading my mind day and night. I cannot run from it any longer. I will not make any promises though, I suck with those
This particular outfit is a bit matchy matchy…recently I have been warming up to colours, warm colours especially and as you can see I love me some mustard! Not the edible one, but the colour. This sweater I bought at such a throw away price while I was in Eldoret (for those of you who know the place, you know how cold and alaska’ish it can get. So it came in very handY seeing as it is so warm and comfortable. The shoes were a gift and the mom jeans? Where do I even start? I think mom jeans are the most versatile thing to ever grace this world, and I think there are ubersexy, don’t you think? So on that note, except more of this mom jeans here..Like way more. Without further ado…….
Have a fun read and merci beaucoup for stopping by.

























3 comments:

  1. Such a swag look! So chic honestly...love the mustard with those jeans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your looks are do-able! Need me a pair of mom jeans after this! Big fan:)

    ReplyDelete