Monday 11 July 2016

GYPSY DREAMS:: TASSEL KIMONO X LBD





I have been looking for a nice kimono (by nice I mean desirable length, cute print and probably other details too. Details add so much pizzazz to an outfit that would be otherwise dull and boring. It’s usually the first thing I look for when I spot any piece while I’m shopping) and the universe was kind enough to grant me this bad babe right here. I cannot overstate how much fun it is, you can put it on absolutely anything! That said, it’s needless to say that you will be seeing it a lot more now henceforth. Just like mom jeans. I love versatile clothes because they feel like a life time investment, know what I mean?
This LBD is old! While the booties, they were bought from h&m by heaven knows who(God bless their soul for deciding to let them go) and I picked ‘em up from gikosh, at an unbelievable price of just 400/- you guys! And they were practically new, not even a scratch! I think I should do thrift hauls.
Anyhoo, have yourselves a lovely week and enjoy the post!








Thanks for reading!
Photo credits:: Sam Ngengi

5 comments:

  1. Looking great.Those shoes look so hot and the tassels on your kimono look great
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kimono with fringe?! That's a winner right there:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I knooow! Was stoked when I bought it. Thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete