Monday 20 June 2016

LACE DRESS & DIY FRINGE SANDALS



Heeeyy everybody! How have you been? Much more importantly, how are you dealing with this crazy cold? Where the hell did it come from anyway?  Just when I had returned my heavy jackets to their safe storage, little did I know that winter was actually coming! Jokes aside
This white lace dress is just gorgeous. I love it! I thrifted (if there’s such a word even) it while I was in Eldoret and this shoes? Well, they are my first DIY project-necessity is the mother of invention has never hit home so hard in my life as now. So I have been wanting, badly, a pair of fringe sandals and I could not seem to find any. So I figured that they are also made by a human like moi, and so why not go ahead and make my own?! Luckily I knew where I could get the suede material needed and superglue is the only other material needed and voila! I am now officially a successful do-it-yourselfer and oh-so proud of me. You can do anything you put your minds to ladies-see now, I am even getting inspirational. Lol
This look is one of those that allows you to go to work in, that is if your work allows creativity, and also for a fun night out after. Have a fun read!

Have a great week ahead and much loveYY












photo credits: Sam Ngengi


1 comment:

  1. I loooove,! I have been craving white lately and more than ever l want to get my hands on one!! Big fan!

    ReplyDelete