Tuesday 28 June 2016

OF COLOURED TEXTURES::GREEN SWEATER & MUSTARD BOOTIES
























Hey guys, it's is so nice that the weather is finally looking up, but first(had to do that:))
just a quick post about this look. It was the perfect outfit for the super mega cold days that we just experienced. This sweater-that I thrifted while in Eldoret- kept me so warm, I literally needed to let some of the heat out, hence the rugged jeans!just kidding.
I love this jeans BTW. They are my other DIY project that I carried out successfully, and this is where I get dabbed as the queen of DIY!or not, I am fully aware of what people do to satisfy their wishes when the world is not kind enough to grant them.
So, I happened to have like three pairs of black jeans and none of them, rugged! How wrong is that? and so I did what I could to right the situation; YouTube was my bestfriend for this. All I needed was a pumice stone, scissors and some will power and behold! paired with these mustard booties was just the icing on the cake, seeing as to just how much I love contrasting colours, and colours in general, and who doesn't?
anyway, thanks so much for stopping by, do have a colourful day!





Photography:: Sam Ngengi

No comments:

Post a Comment